Rodney Schwartz is CEO and Founder of ClearlySo, the leading impact investment bank. ClearlySo is working towards a world where the financial system is a powerful force for good and the impacts of businesses are considered in all investment decisions. It is their mission to bring impact as the third dimension into investing, where all investors consider risk, return and impact – creating an environment for entrepreneurs and businesses that make a difference to thrive.
- Rodney’s personal journey from investment banking to running fintech VC firm Catalyst
- The motto of ClearlySo is to create 100 Just Givings
- Impact businesses are less risky
- Why a dream team beats having the best founders
- How JustGiving pivoted their way to finding their customers
- Examples of smart energy services and experimental companies tackling food waste
For more information go to Green Add Venture
This episode is hosted by Jake Woodhouse – connect with Jake on Linkedin or Twitter
This episode is produced by Woon Tan of Podcast Publishing
Designs are made by Joshua Barnes of Forage Studio
Full transcript of the episode available here.